Friday, May 23, 2008

Hmm.. I give her props, but damn what's up with the pic!!

The first annual Fashion Week Trinidad and Tobago is set to take place on March 26th 2008. The designers who will be showcasing were hand picked, ensuring only the Caribbean's best would be showcased in this inaugural event. Designers such as Cooyah of Jamaica, Meiling and Peter Elias of Trinidad, Noreen Philips & Calvin Southwell of Antigua, Avark of Barbados and of course Guyana's own Sonia Noel. Shanelly Kendall will be strutting her stuff on catwalk. We all remember her as the winner of Guyana's Next Top Model (GNTM). After all the commotion of fainting spells and inappropriate and unprofessional antics from the contestants themselves, Shanelly was deemed the victor in the end. However, I do personally have to question the judging techniques and criterion for picking the winner. I am just saying, she reminds me of a scared fetus, peep this shot, doesn't scream model potential to me!!


No comments: