Friday, September 5, 2008

Death Announcements . What the F***. Skinny on TV

I witnessed the unthinkable yesterday, Skinny and those other vagabonds got air time on channel 9's death announcement. Just because of that, "I am all for the banning of death announcements, now." Channel 9 really "Eye pass" all those people who died senselessly by the hands of these vagabonds. Just for a $1000 dollar Channel 9 would stoop that low. That is a certified HOT MESS. I don't understand how Channel 9 can give/show respect, reverence and commiseration to people who had no respect for life or the lives of others. These vagabonds just went around killing others for their own personal and selfish egos. It is unbelievable and I am very much upset and disturbed by this matter. It seems as though Channel 9 should also be investigated for harboring criminals because that is the only conclusion I can come up with, for them to exhibit such scoundrel like behavior. I know I usually criticize how the government handles certain situations but in this case, the Government should issue them a blasted ban, shut them up for a good couple months.

1 comment:

Guyana Media Critic said...

Argg.. I was gonna use vagabond on somebody soon.