Monday, November 24, 2008

Guyana "Nerve Wrecking" Red Carpet

The count down begins, the inaugural music awards of Guyana is set to unfold promising lots of glitz and glamour . hmmm nuff drama they mean. I know I got to be there to get all the juice.
Mr. Kwame McKoy the event's director (party planner) is said to have ordered a 30ft X 70ft Red Carpet from the USA,
probably made in china. The director/ party planner is promising a package that features nerve-wrecking, that doesn’t sound too positive at all performances for the awards ceremony and at the after party at which VIP's will have the opportunity of interacting with performing artistes both local and international as well as with the nominees and award winners in the roof garden of the National Cultural Centre. Forgive my ignorance, but i didn't know the NCC had a roof garden. damn I late.

The Award show promises performances from Michelle 'Big Red' King, Timeka Marshall, Carib Chutney queen Girlee Persaud, Rajesh Dubraj and gospel singers Cheryl Maloney, Mariam Williams and Eddy Neblet.

The Award Show will feature Red Carpet interviews from 17:00 hrs followed by a cocktail session. I don't know if they have to get the guests drunk before they have to endure this so called "nerve wrecking" performances.. hahah because from what I know, the mingling and drinking come after the show. But who am I to judge, I ain't the party planner... source.


No comments: