Monday, December 1, 2008

Worst Dressed

Celeste David wasn't able to be influential enough to win an accolade award but she sure made a statement last night in that "Hoochielicious dress" she wore. I respect Celeste and her work, I do believe she is a better vocalist and performer when compared to the likes of Timeka Marshall but unfortunately the media and the entertainment business in Guyana are very superficial when it comes to marketing and pushing artistes.

So now it seems as though Celeste trying as hard as possible to look as "easy as possible". Girl don't put your self to that level, the dress looked slutty as hell ( all y'all seeing is panties, belly and boobies). Rethink your stylist next time please and leave the whoring outfits for the actual whores in the industry.

As for Vanilla, God bless her heart, but that outfit didn't do her justice and made her look like the Real " BIG RED" .

I wonder why these two young ladies didn't win any awards last night... pitiful because they are both very talented.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there last night and I totally agree with u guys with celeste and vanilla. I think vanilla need a new stylist too.