Passing through Alexander Village tuesday night was like going through a battle zone. Residence have complained for years and every year it is the same thing, police are on site with road barricades but when all is said and done they still can't control the jubilant diwali celebrators (vagabonds). I am serious, it is a mess. check out Kaieteur News Papers they have a picture of an over turned car. Apparently someone thought it would be funny to throw an explosive substance (a squib or fireworks) into a car. Hmmmmm this is taking the meaning of "the festival of lights" a bit too far. Word on the street is that about 19 persons were arrested tuesday night, in that area. I know if I was living in that area I will make sure to be friendly to all my neighbors, you never know what they will do to your car or house once diwali comes around.. hahah
Tennis superstar Coco Gauff appears in rapper Gunna’s music video for his
new rap single “pop it”. Coco is featured in the video’s opening scenes
playing t...
4 hours ago


1 comment:
Aren't we a tad bit harsh by calling the celebrators "vagabonds" ?
Post a Comment