Friday, June 6, 2008

"Cut Cut" Take 210,,,,, Action !

Simone is such a waste. I gave her enough time to catch on and learn more than two words at a time, but she bores me to death. She has no clue about reading gossip nor the news in general. I think Kerwin should invest their money in a better VJ/Host. They are of the misconception that a girl has to have a pretty face to catch someones attention. Maybe in person, but not on TV sweeties. Take a hint from RE Tv, the hostess ain't got a baby face but she can grab my attention and hold it for more than 2 minutes, she is vibrant, well versed, has knowledge of the topics she presents and has general mass appeal, she is simply likable. Get Simone off please save your selves. Moreover I love gossip and Simone just killing it for me, all those cuts getting me dizzy.

No comments: