Thursday, June 5, 2008

No Miss Guyana Universe


"I'm not physically capable of doing it this year"Lumumba states. This is very interesting to me, no miss Guyana universe. Oh no! i was actually looking forward to it. Yeah right, everyone one knows it isn't a real competition. The general consensus is the first to sleep with the most influential people running the show the more chances of winning. Just like lotto , the more you scratch the more chances to win. Literally.. hahahh According to Melissa Payne in her pageant portfolio she was asked "What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?" and her response was "I enjoy modeling and singing, but dancing is my joy, it allows me freedom of expression that I would otherwise remain unlocked." Remains unlocked, hahah . I know who got her under lock and key .... .but i not talking. She was also asked " Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like? " and she replied " ........ I remember my great aunt telling us old folktales of horrors of no lights." Apparently she forgot to mention these horrors are actually not only folktales, but are weekly occurrences. I gave y'all a little glimpse of her contest picture she used. I will give her props she looks nice.

No comments: