Tuesday, June 3, 2008

VYBZ, IS WHAT I HEARING!!!

I guess not even a “Trailer load of Money” could buy a Man righteous marriage, baby mudda or fatherhood. I guess that’s what Vybez Kartel must be saying after he found out that his wife of 2 years (after a 4 year relationship) gave birth to a son in New York who was fathered by another Man. The DJ has filed divorce papers citing his 31 year old wife, gave birth to a child and he is not the father since he claims after his visa was revoked from traveling to the US, his wife never came to Jamaica to visit him. If the allegations are true regarding the paternity of his wife's son then the two are both guilty of carrying on other relationships during the course of their marriage. But then, what else is new in our society these days. Back in November of 2007 when a conflict arose between Kartel and his baby Mother SheriKa Todd over paternity of their daughter. Vybz Kartel made this statement in an exclusive interview.“I terminated the relationship a few months ago because I don’t think that child is mine, I moved in my new girlfriend in the apartment and told her (Sherika) to leave.”

No comments: