Friday, June 6, 2008

Mr.Universe wanna be!!


I had this video, hit up to me, a few months ago, but to be honest I never paid it any mind. Well i see they actually gave him some air time a while back at one of the concerts with brick and lace, and even heard another song on the radio yesterday.So i decided to dig up in my old archives and see if I over looked his talent.. I am still not convinced this dude is ready. I love Rap music and have a great appreciation for it, Gialianni (haven't met anyone who can pronounce his name) doesn't relate to the Guyanese audiences. He will have a hard time marketing himself. He cant sing about south side and east side in GT. Ain't no east side, west side or south side gangs up in here!! He needs to realize that and quick. He needs to rap hooks that contain Guyanese experiences. Have a look at the video and hit me up and tell me what y'all think?

No comments: