Monday, July 14, 2008

Blind man opening school.

I stumbled across an interesting article in the Kaieteur News paper this morning. Apparently a blind man has intentions of opening a private school on the East Coast Railway Embankment. What amazes me is that, even the blind can see, private schools are the only " clean" money making gold mines in GT. At first glance, because the heading claimed he was a " French teacher" I instantly thought he was a Nigerian who lived in French Guiana or France and has come to Guyana to continue his "defrauding spree." Dont pretend y'all never heard of "Dem Nigerians" we all heard stories of those Nigerian con artists. ( giggles) However I do give him his props, although I hope it is not just another case of " the blind leading the blind, " No " pun" intended I swear.

No comments: