Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Estate Royale

This has been Nagging me, all weekend. The commercial for a new " Wine Cooler or Rum Punch" called Estate Royale. I haven't tasted it as yet, but from the acting alone I am afraid to try it. There are three women around a table, drinking and gossiping it is supposedly Ladies Night. But they are at home and the place outside looks like it is 4 o' clock in the afternoon. This cheap commercial is comprised of three ladies, one who got you wondering "if she got tie tongued or she just a bit slow," because I damn well know, she wasn't talking like that because she was high. The second lady apparently got problems with her husband because when he came into the scene, he looked like he hesitating to hug and kiss his wife. The third lady was suffering from "poor acting syndrome" but i didn't pay much attention to her, since I was still baffled by Miss Tie Tongue speech pattern. And to make things worse "Miss Tie Tongue" picking up the liquor bottle to take home. (Damn man) If you going to make an advertisement, at least make it realistic. You know nobody ain't gonna pick up a bottle of liquor to take home, she better know that, if she did that, it would be the last time my ass inviting her to my house. "Is when I catch my self, when the ad was done, i was left with my mouth open in amazement."I just keeping it real..... y'all know the ad Stupid.

3 comments:

Guyana Media Critic said...

Who wants a Future Juice?

(think amma have a poke at these commercials myself)

Anonymous said...

This analysis of the the banks commercial i was damn funny. The writer pointed out some aspects of the commercial that i had never noticed although i have seen it close to 10 times...too darn funny

Mu Mu and Sugar City said...

Lol Stolid, you would be surprised the amount of jokes and material you can get from " some " of our local " low grade" commercials.