Friday, July 25, 2008

Drug Mule ......Phenomenon

Desperate times, calls for desperate measures. Guyana is known for the "Mule/Donkey Farm Industry." This is nothing new, I am not surprised that another young woman got brainwashed into taking drugs, out of the country. I am almost certain, the money Miss Ameriah Mitchell was hoping to make on one trip alone, was double what she earns in a year as a " Cosmetologist ." There are Mules all around us, I am not kidding. When a loaf of bread and a bag of tennis roll coming up to $400, that is excluding the cheese (you know ya' need cheese with tennis roll), people start to get desperate. This case is just another person, seeing an opportunity- a fast way to make an Ugly Penny. Her attorney is the famous Mark Waldron, not surprised he took the case either, I am beginning to believe that all the guilty people are offered a short list of attorneys they are allowed to pick, I just Keeping it Real. Remember the Law Student at UG who went to the next level and had the Drugs strapped to her body. Let me educate y'all " She got off with out any jail time and to add insult to injury, remember the drugs were strapped to her body, "Now if she can get off, then I damn sure, Miss Ameriah can get off.

No comments: