Sunday, July 20, 2008

Poor "Gordon Big Batty Mosley"

El Presi strikes again, by impeding the "Freedom of Speech Act" to cater to his own ego. Our well known " Gordon Big Batty Mosley "was recently banned from the Office of the President and State House because he allegedly made "disparaging and disrespectful" remarks against the Head of State and Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces. I thought that one of the elements of a democratic society is freedom of speech and freedom of press, I don't know what getting into our Presi. As I predicted before he probably PMSing or experiencing a Mid life Crisis. What ever it may be, it is hampering with his judgment. His behaviour reminds me of little children on a play ground, where the little spoiled child runs to mommy every time another child says or does something that he doesn't like.

3 comments:

Guyana Media Critic said...

"Big batty mosley," "PMSing," "mid life crisis".. ha - only a woman could have come up with that.

I've been in positions of authority and i know what it is like to.. am "abuse" my authority just because I have a dam big ego and i aint lettin nobody get the better of me.

So im reevaluating my position if i am actually against the move by jaggy. He should have taken the route of a verbal/written warning before such physical measures.. maybe jaggy used to settle his differences by trowin the first punch instead of educated compromise..

Havin a positive charima makes you dont find yourself in many conflicts anyway..so.

Anonymous said...

yall dont know that(2) anti-men does always fight?

Mu Mu and Sugar City said...

Two anti-men does always fight, that is a good one. lol But it is not always true. But two women is another story. And as for compromise, i dont think Presi know about that,you aint see what happen to his marriage... I think everyone agrees that he was too hostile when dealing with Mosley..