Sunday, August 31, 2008

Akon missing in action !

I told you that I would not waste my time with "dry humper" AKON. I was at home in bed flicking from channel to channel, I was able to take 3 naps (doze off) before bottles and cans started making their way onto the stage. People started to get unruly, i can imagine all those ladies in their fancy out fits and their stiletto heels, in agony standing waiting on dry humper akon since 8 o clock. I was informed by customs officials in timehri, that Akon didnt arrive until close to 2 am . Well it is a free show so what you expect, freeness is always come with some sort of catch.... hahah i will blog about his performance after I get in touch with someone who actually stayed to wait on his Black ass to perform or stayed up long enough to tune in on tv.

5 comments:

Megatron said...

That girl he dry humped is a certified hottie!

Guyana Media Critic said...

watch d' sense a fashion there too SD. Mumu you can't dress like dat..

Mu Mu and Sugar City said...

Stolid don't push it,you may be surprised to know that I have that very same top in my closet with matching earrings too.

Guyana Media Critic said...

Would it be the clothes wearing you.. or you wearing the clothes?

Cause that girl mek da outfit work for she. Anyway.. maybe you're a cutie. Oh geese.. last time I went here Ishi stop talk to me. Hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Is why this stolid charimsa flirting with the blogger??