Sunday, August 24, 2008

Police on Bikes


Police on bikes, I like the idea. Now they can diverge the traffic when chasing a suspect. I wonder what will happen if the person has a gun, " I sure the police man will jump off the bike and take cover, because lately even the lowest of low criminals got a gun." It look as though guns just as afforable as a "rubba slippa" I personally would have preferred to see the police men in tights, but that is just my preference. From the picture in the papers earlier this week it looks as though they are young school boys on bikes. I must say it is a good disguise...

3 comments:

Guyana Media Critic said...

IN TIGHTS! Lord help me..

Guyana Media Critic said...

http://images.google.gy/images?um=1&hl=en&q=sexy+police+woman

Anonymous said...

i wonder how awee commishna gon look pon one ah dem bikes.