Friday, August 22, 2008

Scarce Tickets

The scarcity of these Carifesta tickets was the talk of the town this morning. Everyone rambling about who got tickets and who ain't got. I damn sure ain't got any either, but i damn sure working my magic to get my ass in though, y'all better believe that. What i don't understand is why they didn't put a price on the opening and closing ceremony tickets, I know the government is desperate to get large numbers of people to come out and support the event , but Lawd God. Insider gossip informed me that Linden supposedly only received 60 tickets in total.. hahahhahahah and keep in mind, that it is one of the larger towns in Guyana. The Caricom Secretariat even held an internal raffle because they only received 100 tickets. Shoo... good thing i ain't working there, I would have rigged that draw, make up fake names, claim is the new cleaner or driver and collect on their behalf. lol

1 comment:

Media Critic said...

The Government did not see it fit that Guyanese should pay for tickets.
They give everyone the
Opportunity to uplift tickets respective area.