Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Missing Olympics coverage !!!!! Where the Guyanese?

I had a look at the Guyana Times Newspaper (I am sure the other three newspapers all have the same content) this morning and to my dismay, I am only seeing pictures of individuals who are medalists from other countries, Republic of Korea, The United States etc. Damn Guyana, we do have a few individuals who are at the games representing us. Regardless of their chances to medal, the fact that they are among the elite few who get to participate and experience the Olympics, in it self is an accomplishment. Their outstanding excellence in their respective sports, should be recognized and commended. "I still waiting to see pictures of them at the Olympics taking in this once in a life time experience, I still waiting to see a write up of the people who representing GT, I still waiting to hear when they will be participating in their respective sports, so the entire country can tune in to see." Even if they are not expected to win at least our country will be represented. "Damn Guyana, get it right and give recognition where it is deserved, schuks."

No comments: