Monday, August 4, 2008

Emancipate yah Self.....

Emancipation day came and went like every other holiday in GT. Another good excuse to party, drink and stay at home from work, "you won't hear me complaining though." I love a holiday , the Caribbean blood is a bad thing, laziness is a predominant trait. Now how in the world this young lady go and over do the do. Apparently she try too hard to emancipate her self. Poor child in hospital with spinal injuries. Not me i too old to be doing all those dutty wine and dancehall competition moves." Looking at them alone, while they displaying all the latest and greatest lawless moves, does give me pains." Good luck I wish her well, hope she recovers fully.

5 comments:

Guyana Media Critic said...

Is that your way of telling us you can't dance? Suspected that for people working at GUYSOCO.

Guyana Media Critic said...

Is that your way of telling us you can't dance? Suspected that for people working at GUYSOCO.

Mu Mu and Sugar City said...

Guysuco, what do cane cutters have to do with the story .... "We are utterly lost and confused, we may have to go to map quest to find our way back" .
Sweet heart you not paying any attention. GUYSUCO ?? !!! WHAT THE F***

Anonymous said...

stolid de girl angry dat de lady skinup sheself like dat :D

Guyana Media Critic said...

... I wasnt serious. You really can't figure out why I would link the sugar company to you huh.

Anyway.. I wasn't serious so.. ugh?