Monday, August 25, 2008

Super Concertsssssss

Now, I was of the impression that the reason they called it a Super Concert is because there will be only only one of it's kind, comprising of amazing performers and artists from various islands. But is now I realize we holding like 5 Super Concerts.. I confused, I cant decide which one is the Most "Super fullest" Concert of all, decisions decisions... Well y'all all know my ass love to talk. I made an effort to scavenge tickets to the show, just like I promised, I would.(smile) I went to my free concert and I was impressed with Dave Martin and the Trade Winds, they were really nice and with entertaining performances, you could understand what they were singing about and at least the songs had a theme and were funny. The short, lanky, thin boy named Anaconda really surprised me , he got a nice voice and thing, he sound better than Rupee to me. Rupee was a hot mess and I will dedicate an entire article for that, so I not going into too much detail right now. However , the boy Anaconda, someone should seriously look into this youth. As for the Barbadian, the chubby artist, he was really good as well, even taking time to continuously promote his new song, "Big Girls" . Mr.Vegas didn't do it for me at all , he came on stage as though he just came from church in a GQ suit but as the night progressed he slowly began to strip off his jacket, shirt, tie and suspenders.... no lie. To get money from this event I would have thought that Banks would invest in numerous outlets to sell liquor, in order to get back some of their expenditure, apparently their management didn't agree with me. The event only had two banks tents where patrons could buy alcohol, so you stood for hours waiting on a drink. By the time you got a drink you sober again, maybe it was suppose to be a tactic to make sure everyone leaves sober. Anyway I am sure it cost them millions of dollars in loses... stupidy... stupidy and they probably ain't even realize it.

No comments: