Friday, August 29, 2008

Fine Man, Killed..... Why this Biatch fainting!

Thank the Lawd..... this Fine man got caught. I reading the papers this morning and I could feel close to nothing, emptiness , no remorse what so ever for this man's family. He had created such a fear in Guyanese citizens, I am glad his ass is dead and gone, and we all know his F*** ass not with his maker. And what pisses me off the most is the photo of a young woman (who looks like 13) fainting in front of Lykens. Good for her ass, she should not have had dealings with Skinny, what she is feeling is not close to what those people felt when they lost numerous members of their family all at once.. Police should hold on to her ass and arrest her ass too for harboring a criminal. I feel no pain no remorse for this family, because of all the pain they caused hundreds of families around Guyana. Throw all those who knew and helped Fine Man/ Skinny in a pit and shoot them all . finish the story.. dont waste no time because I know I ain't want no returning saga or part 2 of this story.

3 comments:

Guyana Media Critic said...

You got a ice-box where your heart use to be man.

Anonymous said...

I personally would have loved to develop the fatal shots. These nusiances need to be taken off the earth. The woman crying should be buried alive alongside him.

Anonymous said...

Are we not all being a little harsh here?? Is people & life after all we talking about whether the life was lived in a right or wrong manner.